Following the tidal wave of illegal immigration that turned the normally ‘deep red‘ state of Virginia into ‘solid blue‘ on November 5th, Virginia’s governor Ralph Northam wasted no time in showing us the Democrats true agenda for 2020 and into the future with Virginia Democrats already proposing Senate Bill 64.
(Article by Stefan Stanford republished from AllNewsPipeline.com)
As the AR15 Forum reports, should SB-64 pass, they’ll soon be going after not only gun training classes but ‘patriots‘ and ‘the militia‘, law abiding American citizens.
With Democrats in Virginia going so far as to ‘prefile‘ Senate Bill 64 on November 21st before it will be officially offered to the 2020 legislature there on January 8th of 2020, as we see in the excerpt from this AR15 Forum story below, if Democrats have their way in Virgina, being in a militia in Virgina could effectively be banned there.
Yet as Breitbart pointed out in this November 23rd story, Virgina Counties are wasting no time countering the Democrat agenda, declaring their counties to be ‘2nd Amendment Sanctuary’ counties as seen in the map at the top of this story, and setting Virginia and America up for a showdown ahead. From the AR15 Forum.
Referred to Committee for Courts of Justice ———-
Be it enacted by the General Assembly of Virginia:
1. That § 18.2-433.2 of the Code of Virginia is amended and reenacted as follows:
§ 18.2-433.2. Paramilitary activity prohibited; penalty.
A person shall be, amended to is guilty of unlawful paramilitary activity, punishable as a Class 5 felony if he:
1. Teaches or demonstrates to any other person the use, application, or making of any firearm, explosive, or incendiary device, or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons, knowing or having reason to know or intending that such training will be employed for use in, or in furtherance of, a civil disorder; or
2. Assembles with one or more persons for the purpose of training with, practicing with, or being instructed in the use of any firearm, explosive, or incendiary device, or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons, intending to employ such training for use in, or in furtherance of, a civil disorder; or
3. Assembles with one or more persons with the intent of intimidating any person or group of persons by drilling, parading, or marching with any firearm, any explosive or incendiary device, or any components or combination thereof.
2. That the provisions of this act may result in a net increase in periods of imprisonment or commitment. Pursuant to § 30-19.1:4 of the Code of Virginia, the estimated amount of the necessary appropriation cannot be determined for periods of imprisonment in state adult correctional facilities; therefore, Chapter 854 of the Acts of Assembly of 2019 requires the Virginia Criminal Sentencing Commission to assign a minimum fiscal impact of $50,000. Pursuant to § 30-19.1:4 of the Code of Virginia, the estimated amount of the necessary appropriation cannot be determined for periods of commitment to the custody of the Department of Juvenile Justice.
With this November 8th story at the NC Renegade titled “Hey Virginia – Molon Labe” (written just days after the election and nearly a full 2 weeks before SB-64 was ‘prefiled‘ in Virginia!) warning that governor Ralph Northam had confirmed the state was ‘working on‘ a gun confiscation program, Northam’s words should be listened to closely. From the NC Renegade story.:
When asked directly about whether he is supportive of confiscating “assault weapons from gun owners” Northam replied, “That’s something I’m working [on] with our secretary of public safety. I’ll work with the gun violence activists, and we’ll work [on] that. I don’t have a definitely plan today.”
Regarding gun control, he referred to eight “common-sense” bills he proposed for the special legislative session he convened in July, in the aftermath of a mass shooting in Virginia Beach on May 31. Republicans who controlled the General Assembly shut down that session after 90 minutes — sending all of the bills to the crime commission and promising to reconvene after the election.
Northam mentioned universal background checks, banning the sale of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines, restoring the law that limits purchases to one gun a month, and a red flag law that would empower a court to temporarily remove a gun from a person deemed to be a risk to himself or others.
“We will at least start with those,” he said.
So with the state of Virginia giving us a look at what the national Democrat agenda will likely be in 2021 should they win the presidency in 2020, with ‘gun confiscations‘ and the further demonization of law abiding American citizens if they are 2nd Amendent supporters, Patriots or militia members high on their list along with the vilifying of Christians, Conservatives and President Trump supporters, we’ll be taking a look within this story at what seems to be a ‘deep state/democrat‘ push for Civil War in America at a time when they’re attempting to ‘overthrow‘ America’s sitting President.
Before continuing, we’ll ask you, ANP readers, for your feedback to the following question with the release of the IG Report coming up sometime in the near future. Please leave your thoughts in the comment section below – we’ll be doing a follow up story using a bunch of your comments in the near future.:
“What will it say to you if the Inspector General Report and/or Attorney General Bill Barr give all the ‘guilty parties’ a free pass and/or ‘get out of jail free’ card with the IG Report possibly a big ‘nothing-burger’, suggesting that Democrats who engineered this coup and the ‘deep state’ are ‘above the rule of law'”?
The following excerpt which comes to us from this story over at Gun Rights Watch titled “Virginia Has Become An Overnight Tidal Wave Of Second Amendment Sanctuaries – The sudden flood of resolutions to protect gun owners will soon envelop most of the state” shows us just how quickly Virginian’s have revolted against future government tyranny there with most of the state becoming 2nd Amendment Sanctuary counties.
In a series of rapidly changing developments, Virginia is undergoing wholesale rebellion by rural and even suburban counties, rejecting the oppressive gun control agenda recently revealed by the new incoming Democrat-controlled legislature. Gun owners all across Old Dominion have been up in arms since anti-gun forces took the House and Senate in the recent election and are now preparing to resist having their arms taken from them in any way possible.
Enter Second Amendment Sanctuary Counties.
The county-level defensive tactic that began originally in Oregon close to a decade ago, then popularized in Illinois, has spread to over a dozen states. It comes as no surprise that with few other options and little to lose, many communities in the state are vowing not to take part in any gun confiscation schemes or enforcement of unconstitutional laws designed to make private citizens less able to defend themselves.