Situation Update, Dec. 27th – Nashville a data wipeout operation… new details
The Nashville bombing incident, which targeted an AT&T / NSA spy hub data center, was clearly an effort to destroy hardware systems and stored data located in a hardened facility at the site.
The clown show of fake news media wants you to believe this incident was a “lone bomber” (does “lone gunman” ring a bell?) who had a suicide wish and just happened to park his suicide van in front of a secret spy hub in downtown Nashville.
Obviously, if he wanted to commit suicide, he could have just used a pistol in his living room. The official narrative is a joke.
In today’s Situation Update, we discuss details of the Nashville operation, the deep state, election rigging and what all this means for America.
Note: Since this was recorded, we have new information that points in the direction of the attack being a Direct Energy Weapon rather than a missile. Those details will be shared in the Dec. 28th update.
Here’s what’s in the Dec. 27th update:
- Why did Anthony Quinn Warner give his house to Michelle Swing?
- Mysteriously, there is no crater in the street where the bomb supposedly went off.
- If this was a conventional bomb, why isn’t there more damage to all the buildings, other than shattered glass and relatively minor structural damage?
- The explosion site is confirmed to be an AT&T / NSA secret VoIP Router Complex, used by the deep state to spy on all Americans.
- How the attack took down FirstNet, which is used by law enforcement, National Guard and emergency responders.
- How the feds recruit patsies to take the blame for their secret operations.
- Details on how local police departments can be very quickly overrun in cities when multiple attacks take place during riots or uprisings.
- Jerome Corsi says Sidney Powell is back in touch with the President.
- Warning from a self-proclaimed ex-Antifa military veteran who says “comrade Biden” will set up commie roadblocks across America and enforce nationwide masks and left-wing obedience.
Find each day’s Situation Update podcast at:
P.S. Tomorrow’s Situation Update is going to be full of bombshells.