The country was reminded of this once again after the Navy recently posted, then deleted, a pride post on Instagram in support of transgender mutilation and other LGBT perversions. Since then, the Navy issued an official memo via Twitter stating that its 2023 pride theme is "Peace, Love, Resolution."
It turns out that the Navy was simply following a directive from the White House, which recently held a Pride Month event on the White House lawn attended by transgenders who went topless to show off either their fake boobs, in the case of a male-to-"female" transition, or their flat mutilated chests, in the case of several female-to-"male" transitions.
All of this was sanctioned by the Biden regime, which has instructed other military branches and federal organizations such as the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), the United States Postal Service (USPS), and the Department of Veterans Affairs to follow suit by openly and actively promoting pride on social media.
(Related: Joe Biden, America's fake president, is an LGBT-pushing pedophile whom citizens are calling on to be investigated for crimes against children.)
The Biden regime has instructed at least 21 federal and federally funded agencies to promote pride any chance they get. These agencies and organizations, all taxpayer-funded, include the:
• Smithsonian Museums, which are offering a full lineup of LGBT events during the month of June, including sexuality talks and "drag story hours" featuring "drag queens" reading books to children
• CIA, which announced its support for Pride Month with the theme "WELCO-ME," an acronym that stands for "Wellness Equity LGBTQ+ Community Openness ME"
• FBI, which thanked its LGBT employees for their service, dedication, and "perspectives"
• Department of Labor, which announced that it will "joyfully celebrate" its LGBT employees by offering "guidance to workforce development on gender identity, gender expression, and sex stereotyping"
• Department of State, which is encouraging people to look at its "LGBTQI+ travel safety page," which states: "We strongly oppose the 'otherization' of LGBTQI+ persons to justify authoritarian power grabs and attacks on institutions of democracy globally."
• Department of Education, which instead of promoting math, science, and reading is promoting pride instead
• Department of Agriculture, which created a poster bearing the words "2023 Pride Month: Changing the Landscape"
• Army, which retweeted Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin's press release honoring "LGBTQ Service Members"
• Marines, which out of all the military branches came the closest to not endorsing Pride Month at all other than to retweet a Twitter post from the Navy about the Department of Defense's 12th annual Pride Month celebration
• Air Force, which saluted Pride Month on Twitter and held, so far, two pride events on air bases
• Department of Justice, which issued a news release from "Attorney General Merrick B. Garland in Honor of Pride Month"
• Department of Transportation, which published a pride-theme poster and a Black Lives Matter fist logo with the word "pride" emblazoned across it
• Department of Energy, which created a pride-themed logo with the statement, "When everyone has a seat at the table, America is at its strongest"
• Department of Homeland Security, which announced its endorsement of Pride Month with a video of its employees raising the LGBTQ flag at the agency's headquarters
• Library of Congress, which sponsored Pride Month by encouraging readers to check out more LGBT books and materials, while also scheduling a number of pride events throughout the month of June
The latest news about the gay-ification and trans-ification of America by LGBT-obsessed leftists can be found at Transhumanism.news.
Sources for this article include: