Google has declared war on the independent media and has begun blocking emails from NaturalNews from getting to our readers. We recommend GoodGopher.com as a free, uncensored email receiving service, or ProtonMail.com as a free, encrypted email send and receive service.
05/02/2019 / By Ethan Huff
On June 30, 2015, then-California Governor Jerry Brown signed into law the infamous Senate Bill 277, an authoritarian legislative bill proudly sponsored and aggressively pushed by Senator Richard Pan of Sacramento that eliminated all vaccine exemptions throughout the Golden State, save for those considered to be medical in nature – meaning only licensed doctors are allowed to sign off on them.
Co-sponsored by Sen. Ben Allen of Redondo Beach, SB 277 was supposed to eliminate all measles outbreaks, or so we were told, like the one that occurred at Disneyland back in 2014, which Pan blamed on children who hadn’t been vaccinated with Merck & Co.’s MMR vaccine for measles, mumps, and rubella.
But if Pan’s claims about unvaccinated children causing measles outbreaks like this are actually true, then why is California right now experiencing what the mainstream media is describing as a “serious” measles outbreak, more than four years after SB 277 became law, that’s reportedly already led to at least two public college campuses having to quarantine their students and faculty?
According to official news reports, more than 200 students and faculty members just in the Southern California area have been confirmed to have measles, and all of them were recently ordered to stay home and avoid all contact with others – but how is this scenario even possible with Pan’s disease-preventing vaccine legislation in place?
The only reasonable and logical answer, of course, is that, even when vaccines are mandated basically at gunpoint, they don’t actually stop disease outbreaks. And in the case of measles, anyway, the MMR vaccine, which has repeatedly been shown to cause autism, doesn’t even work as claimed at preventing measles.
|Discover how to prevent and reverse heart disease (and other cardio related events) with this free ebook: Written by popular Natural News writer Vicki Batt, this book includes everything you need to know about preventing heart disease, reversing hypertension, and nurturing your cardiac health without medication. Learn More.|
For related news, be sure to check out Vaccines.news.
We now know that Merck has been falsifying vaccine safety and efficacy data for a very long time, publishing fake research data about the MMR vaccine, in particular suggesting that it provides some protection against measles, mumps and rubella, without causing harmful side effects.
In truth, however, the MMR vaccine doesn’t actually work, and isn’t at all safe, despite what fake news outlets, including Fox News, are now claiming in an attempt to scare the public into rushing out and getting jabbed with MMR.
Children’s Health Defense, a health freedom child advocacy group, is actually in the process of suing Merck over its falsified MMR data, which continues to harm and kill innocent children whose parents have been falsely led to believe that the MMR vaccine is both safe and effective – when it’s actually neither.
“If you’re wondering why so many people who were vaccinated against measles, mumps and rubella are now being infected with the measles, you have to remember that Merck faked its MMR vaccine efficacy data by spiking human blood samples with animal antibodies, according to two former Merck employees who say they were ordered by Merck management to carry out the massive science fraud,” warns Mike Adams, the Health Ranger.
Another massive science fraud being foisted on the masses is the concept of “herd immunity,” which maintains that vaccines only work if everybody gets them. Not only is such an idea completely preposterous from a medical standpoint, but it’s patently false in every way. Vaccines don’t even provide real immunity, it turns out, but rather temporary, or artificial, “immunity,” at best, that wanes over time, leaving patients susceptible to not only contracting future infections, but also spreading them.
This is exactly what we saw happen during the Disneyland measles outbreak, as only 14 percent of those affected were unvaccinated, according to a JAMA Pediatrics study. The other 86 percent of those who contracted measles at Disneyland had previously been vaccinated with MMR.
It’s important to also keep in mind that those who contract diseases like measles naturally obtain permanent, lifelong immunity once the disease subsides, which is what occurred for the 14 percent of unvaccinated people at Disneyland who contracted measles. The other 86 percent, on the other hand, not only weren’t protected against measles, but are now vaccine-damaged to the point where they’ll never have permanent immunity to measles, and will likely contract it again and again.
But because millions of Americans still believe everything they’re told by corrupt politicians and the lying fake news media outlets and industries that control them, many folks are being successfully fear-mongered into getting themselves and their children vaccinated as a way to “protect” society against measles outbreaks – which isn’t even all that big of a deal, by the way, as it’s basically like contracting chickenpox.
Millions of Americans also remain woefully unaware of the fact that many vaccines, including MMR, are loaded with harmful adjuvants like aborted human fetal tissue and deadly chemicals – and that’s because many of them simply won’t read the manufacturer-issued ingredients lists that come with vaccines, and that are republished by the CDC, for themselves.
It’s a truly sad state of affairs where everyday folks who are fully capable of doing a little homework are refusing to do so, instead choosing to believe their favorite politicians and fake news media outlets that continue to claim that legitimate safety and efficacy concerns about vaccines are just “Jenny McCarthy-inspired conspiracy theories.”
To learn more about how the fake news media and “health authorities” are deceiving the public about vaccines, be sure to check out Propaganda.news.
Sources for this article include:
Tagged Under: authoritarianism, Ben Allen, California, CDC, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, chickenpox, deception, Disneyland, exemptions, fake data, fake news, fake research, fraud, herd immunity, lawsuit, lies, mainstream media, mass hysteria, measles, measles outbreak, medical exemption, medical terrorism, Merck, MMR, MMR vaccine, Mumps, outbreak, propaganda, richard pan, rubella, SB 277, Tyranny, unvaccinated, vaccinated, vaccination, vaccines
COPYRIGHT © 2017 NEWSTARGET.COM
All content posted on this site is protected under Free Speech. NewsTarget.com is not responsible for content written by contributing authors. The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. NewsTarget.com assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners.
Receive Our Free Email Newsletter
Get independent news alerts on natural cures, food lab tests, cannabis medicine, science, robotics, drones, privacy and more.
Once you click subscribe, we will send you an email asking you to confirm your free subscription.