Google has declared war on the independent media and has begun blocking emails from NaturalNews from getting to our readers. We recommend GoodGopher.com as a free, uncensored email receiving service, or ProtonMail.com as a free, encrypted email send and receive service.
01/14/2020 / By Ethan Huff
The news media has taken notice of Iran’s suspicious activity following the recent crash of a Ukrainian jetliner, which in many ways resembles what the United States government did in the immediate aftermath of 9/11.
While Iranian authorities invited Boeing and U.S. aviation experts to join their investigation into what happened, they reportedly did this after Iran had already begun to clear out much of the debris from the crash site using bulldozers – the implication being that Iran is trying to hide or destroy evidence.
According to the state-run IRNA news agency in Iran, Foreign Ministry spokesman Abbas Mousavi stated that “both Ukraine and the Boeing company” had been invited by Iran “to participate in the investigations,” along with representatives from Canada and the other countries whose citizens died in the tragedy.
This invitation was extended not long after Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, citing Canadian and other intelligence agencies, went public with the claim that this plane, which crashed in Iranian territory, was shot down by an Iranian missile.
Though Trudeau refused to cite the specific intelligence that told him this, he said of his own accord that, in his opinion, a surface-to-air missile struck the plane and caused it to fall to the ground.
“The intelligence evidence suggests very clearly a possible and probable cause for the crash,” Trudeau is quoted as saying.
Bellingcat, an open-source investigation website that worked for years to link the downed Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 to Russia back in 2014, says that images it verified show that Iran had been using bulldozers to clear the field, located in Shahedshahr on the outskirts of Tehran, of plane debris before outside investigators could even get there.
“No one knows how to clean up a site before the inspectors come better than the Iranians,” joked Richard Allen Grenell, the current United States Ambassador to Germany, in a tweet, obviously referring to Iran’s past alleged coverups of its nuclear weapons programs.
“Virtually all pieces of the plane were removed yesterday – say locals,” added CBS News correspondent Elizabeth Palmer in a separate tweet. “Scavengers now picking site clean. No security. Not cordoned off. No sign of any investigators.”
While U.S. officials are parroting the claim that it is “highly likely” an Iranian anti-aircraft missile downed the jetliner, killing all 176 people on board, the world may never know the undeniable truth now that all of the evidence has been removed from the site.
As we recently reported, there were similar anomalies on September 11, 2001, and beyond when investigators went to look for the wreckage from all the downed airplanes, only to find that there was none.
Even though television imagery appeared to show American Airlines planes striking the Pentagon and a field in Pennsylvania, on-site crews revealed that there was no evidence of any airplane wreckage at all.
In the case of 9/11, it doesn’t appear as though the wreckage was cleared out quickly by the government like it supposedly was in Iran following this more recent incident. Instead, it would seem as though some of the 9/11 airplanes in question — the ones that supposedly hit the Pentagon and crashed in Pennsylvania — didn’t actually exist in the first place.
While it’s easy to jump all over Iran for possibly pulling a false flag, here, let’s not forget that our own government did the exact same thing nearly 20 years ago, the repercussions of which are still with us in the form of naked body scanners and full-body pat downs, aka government-sanctioned molestation.
For more related news about government false flag events, be sure to check out FalseFlag.news.
Sources for this article include:
COPYRIGHT © 2017 NEWSTARGET.COM
All content posted on this site is protected under Free Speech. NewsTarget.com is not responsible for content written by contributing authors. The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. NewsTarget.com assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners.
Receive Our Free Email Newsletter
Get independent news alerts on natural cures, food lab tests, cannabis medicine, science, robotics, drones, privacy and more.
Once you click subscribe, we will send you an email asking you to confirm your free subscription.