Now another big freeze is looming over North America and parts of Western Europe, expected to plunge temperatures well below the seasonal average beginning around Dec. 22nd in North America.
The Epoch Times is reporting that NERC (North American Electric Reliability Council) is expecting power blackouts across vast regions, including Texas, the Great Lakes and New England, adding:
Meanwhile, a “large portion” of the U.S. power grid is at risk of insufficient electricity supplies during peak winter conditions, the agency concluded in the same analysis.
In other words, it's about to get cold and dark, all while vegetable prices have exploded by 38% in just the last month, and 80% in the last year, according to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Beginning in about six days or so, things are going to get very dicey for millions of people in North America. In today's podcast, I share some of the hard-earned lessons I learned in the Texas freeze of early 2021. Here are some of the highlights (but listen to the full podcast, below, for more detailed advice):
A grab from the video, showing the toilet paper, rubbing alcohol, paint can and a fire extinguisher. You can use this alcohol stove to heat small spaces or boil water.
I recommend buying 99% IPA for this purpose. Here's a picture of an ethanol fireplace sold on Amazon. (Ethanol is another generic name for isopropyl alcohol. Note that it's being used indoors and it needs no smokestack. The top can even be used as a warming surface.) Be aware that trying to heat your house all the time with this kind of solution will be exceedingly expensive due to the cost of ethanol. But as a backup heat source in emergencies, it's ideal. The description claims it "heats a large space of up to 470 square feet" and "requires zero electricity, gas, chimney, flue, or costly ventilation system."
I haven't personally used this item so can't vouch for its quality, but it's one of many worth considering.
Learn more tips and survival strategies in today's Situation Update podcast:
- Elon Musk is nuking Twitter accounts of MSM journalists who engaged in DOXXING
- Suddenly the Left pretends to care about free speech
- Trump announces stupid NFT trading cards in latest clown show gaffe
- Car dealers begin offering DISCOUNTS as demand slows
- Why cotton linters are necessary for manufacturing munitions and missiles for WAR
- Baby dies of blood clots after hospital forces transfusion with vaccinated (toxic) blood
- Hospitals are now straight-up MURDERING babies with spike protein transfusions
- Cancer events from covid-19 vaccines are 1,433 times higher than from flu vaccines
- Vegetable prices skyrocketed 38% in ONE MONTH; up 80% for the year
- Huge winter storm about to strike much of the United States
- Large risk of power outages across many states and regions, warns NERC
- Practical tips from the Health Ranger on heating when the grid fails
- How to prepare for pipes to burst, switching to PEX for easy self-repair
- Storing water in anticipation of plumbing failures
- Backup communications solutions for when the cell towers fail
- No power means no gas station pumps, so no fuel to refill cell tower generators
- Best tool for emergency boost to start engines of cars, trucks, tractors
Watch more of my preparedness and survival videos at PrepWithMike.com
Discover more interviews and podcasts each day at:
Follow me on:
Brighteon.social: Brighteon.social/@HealthRanger (my breaking news gets posted here first)
Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@healthranger
Join the free NaturalNews.com email newsletter to stay alerted about breaking news each day.
Download my current audio books -- including Ghost World, Survival Nutrition, The Global Reset Survival Guide and The Contagious Mind -- at:
Download my new audio book, "Resilient Prepping" at ResilientPrepping.com - it teaches you how to survive the total collapse of civilization and the loss of both the power grid and combustion engines.